Ravensdale Primary School
Working together to be the best that we can possibly be
At Ravensdale we believe that each child has the right to develop their potential as a lifelong learner in a happy, secure and stimulating environment. We actively promote a culture of high expectation and challenge in our school.
At Ravensdale our core values are:
- Development, Trust, Pro-activeness,
- Stewardship, Child-centred-ness and Transparency.
- It is important that we:
- Provide a welcoming, warm, secure working environment in school.
- Share with the children the purpose of and their role in the learning process and how it links to prior knowledge.
- Promote high standards of learning and behaviour.
- Develop children’s independence, self-reliance and initiative.
- Promote children’s self esteem and value everyone equally.
- Establish high quality home school links.
- Provide opportunities for children to take an active interest in the world around them.
- And hopefully, they leave school wanting to learn even more than when they joined us!