Each school is required by law, (The School Information (England) (Amendment) Regulations 2012), to make the following information available:
• The school’s name, postal address and telephone number, plus a contact name to whom enquiries should be addressed. Click Here
• The school’s admissions policy in full (including arrangements for selection, oversubscription criteria and the application process). Or – information on where and how this information can be accessed on the local authority’s website. You can: go to the information page / admissions arrangements on the right hand side. Or the policies page and see our admissions policies. Or the Coventry Council Primary Admissions.
• Information on where to access the school’s most recent Ofsted report. Click here
• Information on how to access the School Performance Tables on the DfE website. Click here
• The following information about the school curriculum: For each academic year, the content of the curriculum followed for each subject, and guidance on how to find additional information about the curriculum. See curriculum page here.
• The measures determined by the head teacher under section 89 of the Education and Inspections Act 2006 (determination by head teacher of behaviour policy). Click here.
• The amount of the school’s allocation from the Pupil Premium grant in respect of the current academic year plus the following information:
- details of how it is intended that the allocation will be spent
- details of how the previous academic years allocation was spent
- The effect of this expenditure on the educational attainment of those pupils for whom the funding was allocated. Click here.
• The report prepared by the school under section 317(5)(a) of EA 1996 (duties of governing bodies in relation to special educational needs). Click here.
• Most recent key stage 2 results Click here.